The IT infrastructure of a company usually consists of many business applications and software products which perform a range of tasks, such as supporting accounting, HR, sales, production management, warehouse management etc. It is imperative that all individual software components work in tandem to produce best results.
This situation evolves quickly into insufficient flexibility of the IT infrastructure. It is vital for the business to have precise and up-to-date information about the external and the internal environment, but a scattered IT landscape is a considerable obstacle in this sense. Lack of a coherent strategy towards a single information field for decision making constantly increases costs and risks of changes.
- identification of the applications which provide master data for the company;
- identification of the data exchange model between the applications;
- automation of data exchange among the applications, based on the principles of service-oriented architecture (SOA);
- maintenance of the integration solution.
- ensure the sufficient flexibility of your information system;
- reduce costs of ownership and changes;
- maintain a single information field for all employees;
- increase productivity by fast data interchange, reporting quality and eliminating multiple manual data entry.
- minimization of risks related to availability and skills of the specialists
- integration of business applications in organizations of various scales
- simplified addition of new parts into integration chain;
- avoided data duplication and inconsistency;
- ensured control of the processes of data modification and input validation, as well as synchronizing processes control between the systems
- simplification and acceleration of data exchange between information systems of the company;
- increase of transparency of the business processes;
- up-to-date business reports with higher data quality